John Deere Super Lube Multi-Prupose Synthetic Lubricant
Super Lube is a patented, multi-purpose synthetic lubricant with Teflon® that out-performs petroleum-based lubricants. The Teflon particles in Super Lube fill surface irregularities by compacting like snowflakes in a snowball to form a smooth lubricated surface. Machinery and equipment are protected from wear and corrosion. Maintenance and service requirements are reduced.Features and Benefits:
Use on machinery and equipment including:
- Waterproof and not washed away by acids or alkalis
- More product at a competitive retail price
- Lasts four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Cleans and penetrates – then evaporates, leaving a non-toxic, long-lasting film of lubricant
- Does not melt, wash out, dry out, separate, or attract dust; resists temperatures up to 750 degrees F (399 degrees)
- Does not harm the soil, turf, hay, or animals with incidental contact
- Contains no CFLs or chlorinated solvents to deplete ozone
- Synthetic with Syncolon PTFE – bonds to surface to add lubricity to moving parts
Recommended for drive-clutch lubrication on John Deere Gator™ Utility Vehicles.
Safe on rubber, wood, and metal..
14-ounce spray can
ORMD - Domestic ground shipping only. Not available for shippment to Alaska, Hawaii or California