Michelin X Tweel Turf Rear Tire Set for 24x12N-12 with John Deere Z900 Z-Traks
Set of 2
Michelin X Tweel Turf rear tire solution for ZTrak Mowers eliminates downtime and reduces the cost of operation
John Deere leads the commercial zero-turn mower industry with use of the Michelin X Tweel Turf technology for the ZTrak Z900 Series Mowers.
Michelin is a world leader in tire manufacturing and technology. This airless radial tire solution is an industry first for John Deere, which provides an additional advantage to John Deere customers.
Advantages of the Michelin X Tweel Turf include:
- Mowing performance is improved.
- Reduced rutting because the Michelin X Tweel Turf has more support across the surface for improved flotation and better ground contact.
- Unique energy transfer within the poly-resin spokes reduces the bounce associated with pneumatic tires.
- Excellent curb climbing due to the Michelin X Tweel Turf construction and flexibility.
- More consistent cut quality because inconsistent tire pressure is eliminated.
- Uptime is improved.
- The exclusive technology eliminates downtime and associated cost due to flat or damaged tires.
- Punctures and sidewall damage no longer result in downtime.
- Cost of operation is reduced.
- Cost of repairs and maintenance is reduced. One single unit replaces the current tire, wheel, and valve assembly. There is no need for complex tire-mounting equipment.
- No need to spend time checking and optimizing tire pressure.
- The need to purchase and stock plug kits and spare tires is eliminated, particularly for professional landscape contractors and government agencies who normally stock them.
- The tire tread will last up to three times longer than current pneumatic tires because automotive-grade rubber is used for the tread.
Heavy-duty construction provides the ultimate in performance and reliable operation:
High-strength poly-resin spokes carry the load.
Four-hole, heavy-duty steel hub easily bolts onto any 54-inch and 60-inch and 72-inch John Deere ZTrak 900 B/E/M/R Series Mower with 24x12-12 tires, only.
Deep, open-tread design provides excellent cleaning and traction.
Zero degree, high-tensile proprietary carcass provides great lateral stiffness while resisting damage from impact and penetration.
NOTE: MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF tires are not compatible with the following John Deere Series mowers:
- Z700 Series - 717A, 727A, 737, 757, 777, 797
- Z800 Series - Z810A, Z810A, Z820A, Z830A, Z840A, Z850A
- Diesel Mowers – 997, Z997R
- Not recommended for use with Material Collection Systems (MCS)
Michelin, X, and Tweel are trademarks of Michelin North America, Inc.
Factory item - Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery